From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 02:51:30 -0400
John, that would have been funny if you had the names in reverse.  People
might think you named him after the famous trumpet player.  LOL!  Anyway,
Darren, congrats to you too.  I have to especially say something to you
since your daughter's name is Amy.  Even though you don't spell it like mine
A I m e e, which is the French spelling.  Also congrats to Junior, and his
new baby.  LOL!I think my beloved, John, KD8PC mentioned a while back on the
list that we heard about your tower woes at a NOFARS meeting.  Glad to hear
all is going well.  As you may know, I'm in Jacksonville, and I'm testing
for my technician on May 3.  Looking forward to talking to you on the air
hopefully soon.  Take care, and we'll talk soon on the air.

73 to all, and to all a good night

Aimee Lewis
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)