From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:55:26 -0500
True, their are things I use that don't work well with window-eyes, and
others that don't work well with system access.  One of the absolutely
necessary things I do with system access, is log in to my home computer from
work, enter my password to get in to my e-mail, and send and recieve
messages from that account.  I can search for files, and either download
them or transfer to my dropbox for use at work.
I can easily log in to other users computers if they want me to, and work on
them from here.  The system access system is much easier to use for this
than window-eyes and I don't have a reason to buy Jaws.
I can use window-eyes and the voice roater script from work to change
synthesizers at home in a remote session as well.