Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:59:28 -0400
HHHI THIS BRIAN N8MNX AND I COULD PAY FOR MY MEMBERSHIP AT THE FULL PRICE
AND NOT HAVE TOLD THEM THAT I AM BLIND THEN I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE OFFER OF
THE FREE BOOKS AND I COULD HAVE JUST BOUT THE BOOKS THAT I WANTED BUT IF I
WANT TO GET THE BLIND MEMBER DISCOUNT THAN I WOULD NOT GET THE FREE BOOK SO
IF YOU ARE SIGHTED THAN YOU WILL GET A FREE BOOK FOR BECOMING A MEMBER BUT
IF YOURBLIND THAN YOU DO NOT GET YOUR FREE BOOK.  IF THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE
OUT A FREE BOOK OR 2 THEN THE OFFER MUST BE OPPEND TO EVERYBODY SIGHTED OR
BLIND.  WHEN THE LETTER SAYS THIS OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE BLIND OR
THAT IT EXCLUDES THE BLIND THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY THATTHIS NOT DISCRIMINATIVE?
SO WE JUST LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT OR DO WE SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF WE DON'T
THEN THIS KIND OF THING WILL ALWAYS KEEP HAPPENING AND WE HAVE NO ONE TO
BLAIM BUT OURSELVES.  73 U