From:
PATRICK GORMLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:45:22 -0400
I'm a life member of the league and hold a couple of league appointments.  I know Kay Cragie quite well and plan on asking this question myself.  A couple of years ago, I was asked to participate in a league survey but couldn't because the software used to generate the survey was totally inaccessible.  What ended up happening is I had to call the league on the phone to complete the survey and needless to say I fussed at them a little bit indicatingif you want us to participate in your surveys, you have touse better software than what you used for this survey. Let's see what happens with the first digital edition to see if it works or not.  If it doesn't a quick letter to ka0vba president of the nfb ham radio division might be in order.  If they refuse to listen to us, then legal action is warranted.