From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:54:26 -0400
OCR it, if you can't shoot it to me and I'll do that for you. I had one of
those once to fix up but have no idea where it ended up in 3 moves, I may
have given it to someone who wanted it for parts. I basically got it not
working for something but I don't remember what I wanted it for. If it takes
the VS-1, that's what I took it for but I got rid of a lot with each move.
Anyway, If no one else has helped you with the manual, I can give it a shot.