From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:49:43 -0400
Tom,

I'm using a Vangordon dipole that's actually just a 135 foot long 80 meter
dipole fed with 450 ohm ladder line.  I did add more wire to the dipole so
it would do a better job on 160 meters so the antenna is now 177 feet long.

Trippy,

Your right, the channel spacing is what reduces the qrm, but remember there
are only five frequencies that we can use so there are pluses and minuses to
every band plan.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]