From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:47:32 -0400
    Junior:

I am so sorry to hear about your tower!!!!

Do you have access to another one, or is that going to be a difficult thing
to accomplish?

Another thought that I have is maybe you could get a telescopic mast like I
have to at least hold something up in the air.

It wouldn't be as high as you now have, but at least it would keep you
going.

If you want a mast recommendation, let me know, and I'll look through my
stuff here to get you the info on what I bought for my set-up.

Now, I know you will stick to your reputation as "Mr. Persistence", and that
eventually things will work out, but I realize that doesn't make things
easier right now.

Again, I'm truly sorry.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ