From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:30:42 -0400
I won't make 20 meters today even if the sun room is cleared out, I'm not
sure if we'll go to church or if my wife doesn't feel up to going, I'll
clean that out but who knows, maybe I'll work out something mid week with
someone. I'd doubt next weekend will be any good but I think this is a
fairly open week for me so far.