From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 05:48:36 -0400
You may have gotten a response, but I do not recall seeing it, so will answer your question. The IP address your router is asking for is the IP address of your computer. THe whole concept of forwarding ports is to allow traffic on that port to go to a specific machine on your internal network. I like routers that allow for dhcp reservations for this reason.