From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:20:58 -0500
Hi, folks.

I just checked 20 and 40 meter band conditions today, and all I can say is
there may not be much of a round table this afternoon, and 20 may be
questionable for tomorrow.

On 40 meters right now, I just checked, and I think I found two signals
throughout the band, and that was it.  Those sigs were not very strong
either.

As far as I can tell, 20 was completely dead, except for one RTTY signal.

Just to be sure, I had the XYL check, and all antennas here at the home QTH
appear to be up with no problems despite the wind we had the other day.

SWR's also are right where I would expect them with my current antennas.

I'll be available for the round table later this afternoon, but I'm not
optimistic.

If someone else wants to check  the bands, please let us know what you find.

In the meantime here, I'll check my set-up to be sure nothing else has gone
wrong.

It's just very strange.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI