From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:31:57 -0500
    Lou:

I'm really getting tempted here!

Would you want to try a CW sked on 60 meters sometime?

Although I don't know how efficient it will be, my Alpha Delta DXCC tunes on
60 meters.

I don't know if it can be this week-end, since I will probably be taking the
40-meter round table this afternoon, and since we have much catching up to
do in light of our recent trip back to PA, but maybe sometime over the next
few week-ends?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ