From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 05:13:51 -0600
I never knew those calculators by model number, but it sound like you are
talking about the first one that was only a calculator; no clock.

It seems like the mode key set the top row to do different stuff.  In one of
the modes, four keys on the top were for the memory: plus, minus, add to,
and recall.  Of course the last one turned it off; the recessed one below it
turned it on and cleared it.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF