From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:02:58 -0500
Rules changed yesterday, March 5.  I don't know all the details.  I think
that a channel moved.  I know that several digital modes are now allowed on
one of the channels.  Problem is that they must be centered around the
center of the channel, and according to the FT950 listserv I monitor, not
everyone understands how to accomplish this with their existing setups.
Since the FT950 accomplishes 60 meter operation by means of some dedicated
fixed memory channels, they issued a firmware update to accommodate the
changes.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls