From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:02:49 -0700
you'd think they'd have this kind of thing figured out by now.
These devices have been in development for quite a number of years, and it's
not like the chinese manufacturing is poor quality these days either.
The manufacturer simply uses the design given to them, so if the design is
flawed, it's because the humanware engineers and designers refuse to improve
or fix it.
Kind of like the old gremlin car of the '70's...aptly named, and plum full
of problems that were known, but not fixed.

73
Colin, V A6BS