From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:33:17 -0600
Hi Dan,

You must put the meter and resistor in series across the 15 volts in order
to measure current.

the current when using the 215K resistor would be about 60 micro amps  or
0.000060 amps and with the 380 ohm resistor the current would be about 40
milliamps or 0.040 amps.

If you need further explanation on how to do this, please ask.

73's

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W