From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:12:40 -0600
Hi Trippy,
Like most things, what ever works for you is the best way.  I use to keep my
log in a Word document but if you want to submit it for LOTW or for any
awards it has to be in ADIF format.  The N3FJP AC Log works really well.
For some reason the state logging program and JAWS has a few issues.  Once
you know what's going on it's not too bad just every once in a while it's a
little aggravating.

73, Gary-N5GD