From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:37:21 -0600
Try a zip code for other towns of significant size that you may be
able to get too in order to take the test.

If you can't get to a specific test session once you find the
location, then ask the people who conduct it if they will come to you.
Some examiners may say "no," but none of them will say anything at all
if you don't ask.