From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:10:37 -0500
wow   being kind  to batteries sure did not help my less than 2 year old macbook pro  it needs a new battery  after less than 400 recharge cycles   thanks apple    yet the abused beat up old 10 yea rold laptop sitting in my desk drawr still runs and holds a charge  and the battery is user replacable    something is wrong with this picture don't ya think?   anyway    i get great battery life in excess of 35 hours I think   i hv eonly  recharged my battery a doen times, since I usually operate from the ac power. if I do got o battery I run it down before going back to ac just to be nice... so it will probably die in another year