From:
Ron Yearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:31:14 -0600
Well don't sell yourself short.  One step at a time.  I did my three test
with space between.  I think it was six months between Tech. and General.
Then it was like 18 months before the Extra.  hey 50 questions on the test
and a much larger question pool.  But enough time and re read and re read
and going over the questions and they can become old friends.  Just don't
say never untill the first two steps are out of the way.
Ron