From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:02:01 -0500
Flex users are finding that you pretty much need a dedicated computer whose
job is to run the flex... period.  While the software does seem largely
inaccessible, some have had success using DJ control units to get to various
functions.  These are devices with knobs you can turn and re-assign the
functions to control parameters on the radio instead of a DJ console.  I've
never done it but don't see why it wouldn't work.  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: