From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:41:53 -0500
I use this with a TS590; however, I do not have the Kenwood-specific model. The difference is I hold down my handkey to have the tuner tune the rig. I do have to manually reduce power, but I get to use the tuner on any rig I choose. I was planning to purchase the Kenwood-specific model, but I was told it could not be used with any rig I wanted. So, I opted for flexibility. As far as tuning your specific antenna, I believe it will, but I have not tried.

73
Scott/N3BYY