From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:12:35 -0500

Dear List Mates,

I recently asked people what they missed the most when they became
gluten-free.  The answer might surprise you, but the recipe will delight.
So check it out at www.glutenfreemakeovers.com  While you are there,
subscribe to my newsletter (upper right hand corner) and receive my free
recipe alerts and baking tips.  Two lucky new subscribers will receive a
free copy of my cookbook, Gluten-Free Makeovers.

While you are there, tell me what you miss most.

Eat Well - Be Well!

Beth Hillson

www.glutenfreemakeovers.com