From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:11:22 -0800

Located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin since 2005, we are a gluten-free facility, making wonderful gluten free breads, rolls, cookies, cakes, pizza crusts, pizzas, pie crust, pies, brownies, the list goes on!

Visit our NEW website, which has been updated to include beautiful pictures of our products!  Keep in mind that all of our breads and rolls can be shipped, and some of the dessert items are also shippable as well.

http://mollysglutenfreebakery.com

NOW OFFERING OUR COOKIE DOUGHS FOR SALE BY THE POUND.  Now you can enjoy a warm chocolate chip cookie at home, fresh from your own oven!

Coming Soon:  gluten-free flour and coating mixes.

Happy New Year from everyone at Molly's!

Molly's Gluten Free Bakery
N47 W28270 Lynndale Rd. (Hwy JK)
Pewaukee, WI  53072
phone/fax 262-369-1404