From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:46:17 -0500

Spring is here and its time to dust off the grill and start cooking burgers, steaks, grilling your favorite fish or veggie. The secret to great grilling is the Seasoning, try our Gluten Free/Non-GMO line of KONRIKO brand Seasoning blends. Choose from Creole Seasoning, Greek Seasoning, Jalapeno Seasoning, Chipotle Seasoning or our one-of-a-kind Mojo Seasoning (for a Caribbean flavor). Which ever one you choose you can use it with great confidence as all of our Seasonings are MSG Free, Gluten/Wheat Free and Non-GMO.
One of our little secrets for you Hamburger grillers....use our HOL GRAIN Brown Rice Bread Crumbs to make your hamburger paddies, it is a great binder and is made from 100% medium grain BROWN Rice. Your guests will not taste any difference and you will be enjoying your delicious hamburgers once again knowing they are Wheat Free/Gluten Free !!
Look for our KONRIKO and HOL GRAIN brand products in your favorite Natural Food Store or Supermarket. All items are available on our website www.conradricemill.com. Look for our monthly specials on our Seasoning Line and our 4oz. Brown Rice Bread Crumbs.

Bon Apetit,
Mike Davis
President
CONRAD RICE MILL INC