From:
Melissa Derr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Derr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:12:11 -0500

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had similar symptom and would welcome any tips on what helps with the pain. I will give you a little background info. I have been sick for 21 years doctors could not diagnose me but then i started getting so sick and i had them test me for celiac blood work and endoscopy and also had them check my two kids they were starting to get sick too well it came back we are all celiacs. We have been gluten free for almost two years and i'm on the slow road to recovery I get glutened very easily (when i get glutened my symptoms last for a week) and sick a lot with colds and stuff. On Sat. I inhaled flour (it's a long story) this has never happened to me before and maybe that is why the symptoms are differant. It kind of reminds me of fibromyalgia I'm in so much muscle pain three ibuprofen are not helping it. My symptoms are spams in my stomach muscle, lower leg and feet cramps, pain in my muscles in my upper chest by my shoulders and in my neck muscle pain and swelling, and over all it just hurts to move i feel like i'm 99 not 36.

Thanks
Missy