From:
Lucia Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucia Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:57:26 -0800

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Good afternoon, fellow Celiacs!

I have a tasty treat to share with you all today!  I know V-Day is over now
and we're all sad, but it doesn't have to be!  I'm spreading the love to
the weekend by making this DELICIOUS tart (again) for my hubby.  I found it
the day before Valentine's and just had to try it.  It barely lasted the
day...  So I'm making it again and let me tell you, my baby is EXCITED!
 He's not GF and he gobbled it right up and let me tell you the author does
not lie when she describes it as an aphrodisiac!  Phew!

Long story short, this treat is AMAZING and a lovely surprise for your
sweetheart.  I dare you to try it out and see for yourself  ;)

http://datingsymbol.com/2012/02/13/a-gluten-free-valentines-day-tart-to-set-the-mood/

Enjoy!

Lucia