Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:11:59 -0500

               ! ! ! DELUXE EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ROME TOUR ! ! !

                                         AUGUST 26 - SEPTEMBER 8, 2012

This Gluten-free Getaway offers a dream itinerary with many ports of
call in Greece
and others that are some of the most ancient and historic areas in the
world; such
as Dubrovnik, Croatia - Ephesus, Turkey - Messina, Sicily.  We'll come
back to spend
4 days in beautiful Rome - touring, strolling, eating (Gluten-free, of
course) and just
taking in the ambiance of this romantic, beautiful city.

We're not sure why, but we have not had the number of participants we had
anticipated.  Now is the time for those who want to be able to share
this once in a
life-time Gluten-free Getaway, please make your reservations as soon as
you can.

If you have any questions go to our website http://bobandruths.com or
give us a
call at 410-939-3218.

* * *   CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA) mini VII
APRIL 25-27, 2012

We have often been told we should call this our Glutinous Gluten-free
Getaway
because of the fantastic gourmet food we always arrange for our group.
Check
out the itinerary - a very busy couple of days touring and eating.

As of today there are only 5 spaces available.  We are limited to 50
this year.

* * *   SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI, CAPETOWN & VICTORIA FALLS
FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 11, 2012

We'll see the magnificent Victoria Falls; then visit Capetown [one of
the top 10
cities to tour in the world]; then Safari in the famous Kruger National
Reserve.  If
you want to join us, call immediately and see if we can make the
arrangements.

* * *   CLUB MED PUNTA CANA - All-Inclusive
FEBRUARY  11 - 18, 2012

We leave next week.  But if your interested in joining us call
immediately and we'll
check and see if there are rooms still available.

* * *  BILTMORE ESTATE - Asheville NC
OCTOBER 1 - 4, 2012

We have arranged a great itinerary including a tour and lunch at one of the
largest, most elegant and beautiful private homes in the USA - The
Vanderbilt's
cozy 250 room.

Asheville is right between the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountain ranges and we
will be there at the Prime Time to view the Autumnal Colors all around us.

The flyer will be sent to our members this week and will be put on our
website
within a few days.  Check it out.

IN THE WORKS

*   FALL ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN GETAWAY  -  Early November 2012

*   PANAMA CANAL CRUISE  -  January, 2013

*   CLUB MED ALL-INCLUSIVE MID-WINTER GETAWAY  -  February, 2013

*   NEW ORLEANS mini GETAWAY  -  Mid-March, 2013

*   SAFARI in KENYA - MASS MIGRATION  -  July, 2013

AND MORE TO COME ! ! !

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive our Quarterly Newsletter,
Discounts on our Gluten-free Getaways and other benefits, 1st notice on
all of
our Getaways and lots of other pertinent lifestyle information.

Send your $40 check for our annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Ct.     Havre de Grace, MD  21078

OR; ask us for a complimentary copy of our newsletter to check it out.

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM                      Like Us On Facebook