From:
Katz Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katz Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:13:18 -0500

Have you tried our Gluten Free Donuts yet? They are getting rave reviews and are available in 3 varieties, Powdered, Jelly and Custard. Try Some Today

https://www.katzglutenfree.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25

Super Bowl Sunday is approaching and Katz wants to help all the Celiacs at your party, order our delicious Breads and Rolls to enjoy your Gluten Free subs and sandwiches.

https://www.katzglutenfree.com/Gluten_Free_Breads_s/1.htm

And lastly as a ListServ special: take 15% off your order with coupon code LIST, Valid until 2/3/12 12:00 AM ET