From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:19:43 -0400

What does Fall mean to you? Whether it's going back to school, tailgating at
a football game, whipping up tasty caramel apples or planning for Halloween,
our new issue of Gluten-Free Living has all the gluten-free information
you'll need.

If you are packing your children's school lunch or filling up your own brown
bag, you'll find many suggestions for healthy, gluten-free lunch snacks. We
also have a story about easy ways to make nutritious choices on the
gluten-free diet overall.

As Halloween approaches, you'll find our story on whether you have to worry
about gluten in candy especially helpful. Plus we've included a list of
gluten-free Halloween treats.

As fall produce hits farmers' markets, you'll want to try our recipes using
the vast array of pumpkin, squash, beets, greens and more. And if you are
heading to a high school, college or professional football game tailgate our
innovative on-the-go recipes will help you plan the perfect gluten-free
menu.

We also have updates on gluten-free labeling, research, and testing for
celiac disease.  If you've always wondered how gluten-free beer got its
start, you'll enjoy our interview with the Craig Belser, the first brewer to
make beer from a gluten-free grain.

And there's lots more, including our regular features on ingredients and new
gluten-free products and books.

To subscribe to  Gluten-Free Living, the first national magazine completely
devoted to the gluten-free diet and lifestyle, go to
www.glutenfreeliving.com. Click on subscribe in the right column.

In addition to the magazine, make sure you take a look at the four, free
common sense guides still available on our website. We cover everything from
"Embracing the Gluten-Free Diet," to "Labels," to "10 Ingredients You Don't
Have to Worry About," to "25 Ways to Eat Well & Stay Healthy on the
Gluten-Free Diet." You'll find a link to each guide on our homepage.

And don't forget to sign up for our free new e-zine, glutenfreeliving
express, through the link at the bottom of our homepage. You'll find
original content, a thought-provoking question we'd like readers to answer
and much more. All free just by signing up at www.glutenfreeliving.com. You
can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter (gfliving).

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com