Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:50:31 -0400

Like Us On Facebook - keep up to date on our latest information and
specials.

*   LAS VEGAS & GRAND CANYON mini
      Dec 5-8, 2011

Due to contractual arrangements we need to have at least 25 participants
by AUGUST
26, 2011 in order to make this great trip a GO! Staying on the famous
Strip and
enjoying great food at a variety of restaurants with menus designed in
Bob & Ruth's
fashion.  Please send your reservation in ASAP.     Join the fun -
Gluten-free!

*   SOUTH AFRICA & VICTORIA FALLS - SAFARI & TOUR
      Feb 29-Mar 11, 2012
        THIS IS A GO !

      As of this time there are only 10 more spaces available.

We have added the world famous Victoria Falls to this already great
itinerary.  After
we visit Victoria Falls we then will tour Capetown - one of the Top Ten
Tourist Cities
in the World.  Then off to Safari in Kruger Park - where we'll be able
to observe the
"Big Five" and much more.

*    CLUB MED PUNTA CANA
       Feb 11-18, 2012

I know we're all "too" warm right now to really think about it, but some
of you us
will be scraping ice and shoveling sidewalks only too soon.  Give your
honey a great
Valentine's Day gift - an All-Inclusive Gluten-free
Do-As-Much-or-Do-As-Little tropical
Getaway.  All the food (Gluten-free and Glutonian), drink, activities,
entertainment
and even tips are included in the cost.  This village is also very
family friendly.

*   GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
      October 12-26,
2011                                                   THIS IS A GO !

We have been able to arrange for four (4) additional places on this
previously SOLD
OUT Getaway.  If you are interested in joining us call Lotus Tours for
any questions
you may have as soon as possible.

* * * *    IN THE WORKS * * * *

* ROMAN EMPIRE CRUISE + ROME TOUR - Great Ports of Call - Dubrovnik, Coatia;
Greece - Corfu, Katakolon, Santorini, Athens; Ephesus, Turkey; Messina,
Italy.  Then
a 3 nights and 4 days in Rome, Italy.

* CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini

* INDIA TOUR

* NEW ORLEANS, mini

* PORTUGAL & SPAIN TOUR

* BILTMORE - ASHVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA mini

Please let us know where you would like to go on a Gluten-free Getaway !
! ! !

Don't forget our Best Efforts Singles Match Program if you're looking for a
travel-mate for one of our Gluten-free Getaways.

Become a member of BOB & RUTH'S Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club.
Receive our
informative Quarterly Newsletter - Travel Discounts - Members' Test
Kitchen (our
current issue test some of the Bob's Red Mill Products) and so much more.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's by sending your check for membership in the
amount of $40, or request a free copy of  our Quarterly Newsletter to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD  21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM