From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 11:53:26 -0400

Hello List Mates,
We started our gluten-free road trip on Monday (7-11) in Wheat, Montana (yes, that's the town's name). It's been amazing so far (pics and quick documentation is on my site today: www.notevenacrumb.com), I've gotten several emails from readers and listmates who have travelled thru Yellowstone and the surrounding areas. Most reported very negative experiences. And I don't want to miss an opportunity to raise awareness while we're travelling thru, so today I'm asking for your help. Have you travelled thru Yellowstone? Montana? Wyoming? I'd like to re-visit some of those spots in an effort to raise their awareness about Celiac Disease.
I'll summarize.

And how ironic is this? Today we're in Billings, MT and Dr. Fasano is speaking to the Montana Celiac Society. I'll be there to meet their support group and learn more about how they are "Going Gluten-Free in Wheat, Country".

Thanks for your help,
Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com