Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:46:17 -0500
Sender:
From:

Good-Afternoon Fellow ListMates,

    My friend contacted me this morning and asked me if I ever heard of 'penderneal', and I must admit I haven't. Have any of you heard of this, or know what it is made from?  I told my friend I would refer to the knowledge of the celiac listserve for this question.

    The second question I have is about CoraBella Potato Gnocchi, it is made from the pendermeal listed above, with rice flour and potato flours, so depending upon the response of the above question will answer if this product might be gluten free.

  Sincerely,
Denise Drew

             Let me plan your next cruise vacation!
Are you following us on twitter and facebook, please check us out.
                 www.wetravelglutenfree.com