Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:34:50 -0400
From:
Roy And Julianne <[log in to unmask]>

Less than a month away is Wisconsin's Gluten Free Expo.  Please join us on
Saturday, August 13th
10:00am - 3:00pm
Keva Sports & Events Center
8312 Forsytha Street
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562

Admission $5 per person.  Free to those 3 yrs old and under.  There will be an arts & crafts are for the kids as well as a jungle gym and face painting.  You will have the opportunity to samples products and purchase them from an estimated 70 vendors.

We are looking for volunteers!  If interested, please email me.

Vendors:  I still have a few table left.  Please contact me if you are interested in participating.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Julianne Karow
Event Organizer
www.WisconsinGFexpo.webs.com