From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:12:43 -0700
I think that instead of showing  a busty waitress holding up a platter of burgers,   how about a scantily clad nurse leaning over an operating table during an actual triple bypass, with the patient's rib cage cracked open and the blood and viscera all over the place, a fat choked  heart valve dead center .  Maybe even a few red splatters on her scrubs?    I bet that would put a kink in their operations... take that Heart Attach Grill....lol

Batsheva

From: Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
I recently read an  article about  the Heart Attack Grill, which has an amusing, if ghoulish,  take on the whole modern obsession with junk food diets:-

Hmm, the owner sees it as a celebration of the "naughty" side of life. Instead, it seems to be more of a legal form of euthanasia for the unhealthy.

Geoff