From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:22:35 -0400
Contact your arrl division director.

Barb K1EIR

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Scott Howell
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Why I am not a member of Arrl

Well if there is such a project then tell more. Hey I asked a question, =
got no useful answer, and was told it would not happen. So, what would = you
expect anyone to do with that information? Hey I posted a note here = and
look at the incredible amount of traffic generated as a result. So, = if the
ARRL is really working on some accessibility to materials, then = contact me
off list if necessary and tell me what I need to do and who I = need to
contact to get involved. I'm more than happy to do my part if = you tell me
where I can start.

73
Scott/N3BYY
On Mar 21, 2012, at 5:35 PM, Gerry Leary wrote:

> The issue in my opinion is Relax Calm down and get together and talk.
> =
I=20
> tried this and it is working.  Because I was Nice and Gentle I am now
> =
part=20
> of the accessibility project.  So Yes, Relax and become Calmly =
involved and=20
> it will work.
> ----- Original Message -----=20
=3D
>> to do=3D20
>> this.  It will happen.
>> ----- Original Message -----=3D20
=3D
>> set =3D3D
>>> a deadline.
>>> Folks, I've learned, through many experiences, (I wish I would have
>>> =
=3D
>> =3D3D
>>> learned this principle a long time ago), that you give people =3D
>> forever, =3D3D
>>> well, they'll take forever, and nothing will get done. So, if you're
>>> =
=3D