From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:25:29 -0400
    Very well said, Mike.

My wife and I have a family membrership to the ARRL, but have the discounted
rate because we don't take QST.

Now, with the digital possibility, things will probably change, and we all
have to make the League aware of our needs, constraints, etc., when it comes
to such digital material.

Again, let's try to work within the existing system to make positive things
happen which, of course, is theoretically possible.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ