VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:09:34 -0400
Hi all,
I’m running a mac mini, running OS10.9 Mavericks and voice over.
I have 2 huge problems.
1. I am frustrated, because I open a folder on the Mac, and there are some subfolders in that folder, but it automatically, expands them and the subfolders are opened. Now I want to know how in the heck to stop this crap from happening. It took me 20 minutes today to go into the subfolder I wanted to go into. In windows I never had this problem of folders or subfolders expanding. I could just down arrow, to the subfolder I wanted. This is 2014, and people are in a hurry today, and I’m one of them. I’ve got a lot of work to get done.
2. The second thing is, when I finally found the subfolder where I wanted to paste in the file, it says that the file was already there in the subfolder. So, I down arrowed through the subfolder and it wasn’t pasted in there.
Will someone tell me what is going on? And how to solve these 2 problems?
The thing I love about the Mac is, at least it is not crashing, like windows often did.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]