From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:37:55 -0500
Registration for the Ancestral Health Symposium is now open. Last
year the one in LA sold out in a couple months. This year it is in
Cambridge, MA.

This is a paleo/primal conference. Last year it was half bloggers and
half scientists. Last year Cordain and Staffan Lindeberg spoke.

Registration for people that did not attend last year opened a few
minutes ago. It will sell out. I put my registration in before
posting this. See:

http://ancestryfoundation.org/

Don.