C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:43:33 -0800
howdy kendall,
Yep, it's hard to know when and what to tell people. and nothing is guaranteed to stay the same!

well, in case everybody who isn't on facebook, want to know my news; I adopted a little dog! her namy is lamby because she's got a lot of poodle/labrador in her so has the soft curly hair.  still working out how to clean up the poop but my helpers helping me w/it.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine

To see my newest articles: