From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:38:30 -0400
Hi,
I guess I need to be clear about something. I reported someone to the FCC who was going to Women's houses to get in when they knew the women were alone, taling about their behavior with dead bodies, deliberately pinning coax, operating with Amplifiers running about 1000 Watts, talking on Sideband in the Ten Meter Band. This man was a FBER.
On the Ham Bands as an NCS and otherwise I find that ignoring people works better.
There are times to handle things but never on the air.
Work behind the scenes with that person. Be courteous even if they aren't.
Cordially,

Colleen Roth, N8TNV;