From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 03:56:34 -0400
it sounds like you need to take that tv back since I suspect it has a bad power supply  s9 noise levels would put the tv in violation of fcc part 15 rules in most circumstances, and you are probably wiping out yoru neighbor's news talk station on am radio as well. since it is new they should have no problem giving you a replacement   also  as an aside plasma tv sets are not good fo the kids playing video games anyway as they can suffer from burn in liek the old crt sets, and from what I have heard it is worse   continious crawlers on cable channels are just as bad btw
good luck and 73 kb7nla