From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 20:29:46 -0400
I'm not having any problem, I just don't like it, especially that idiotic
download manager, I want the old way back. It's slowing my netbook down as
well but for the most part it's not horrible. I just can't stand the
download manager, now when I first got it back when it first came out, it
was horrible.