From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2012 00:59:26 -0400
Hi all,
Well, for those who want to listen to handiham world, but don't have ITunes on their computer, or, for those who have ITunes, but have no clue how to use it, tonight, I found this page, with some of the handiham worlds on it. You don't need any itunes to play these that are on this page.
What you do is, when the page loads that I'm giving you the web address for, just press the h key for heading, and it will say, for example "handiham world for 16 May 2012", then, just down arrow till it says "play now", then right click on the play now link, and click save target as, and you can download each of them! So, just keep using the h key for heading, and when you find a different date, just down arrow to "play now", and right click on play now, and download each one.
It starts with the current one, and I got as far back as January 11, 2012, which they didn't have. the link is
feeds.feedburner.com/handiham
If anyone has all the handiham worlds from September 14, 2011, through January 11, 2012, I'd love to get them!
Trippy ac8s