From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 20:05:08 -0700
	I have not followed this too closely but am now downloading a book with
Firefox 12. Its been months since the last time but its all working
fine. Whatever your default browser is, have you tried another one?

Quote of the nanosecond...
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has
ever made.
  --M. Acklam
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-