From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 09:22:28 -0700
	There are definitely FCC regs in regard to cochlear implants tho up til
now I did not even think about it.  I have one cochlear implant so am
finding this interesting but I missed the beginning of it.

	I believe the processor works at 5mHz but not  certain. I can see the
BWPs not causing any interference, they are bigger this the innards are
not as cramped.

Quote of the nanosecond...
Filling out the form: Race? Human. Religion? Paiute. Occupation?
Criminal anarchy. Hobbies? Survival with honor.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/