From:
Earlene Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:01:03 -0400
Hello all,
I purchased two of the Diamond SRHF10 quarter wave antennas, one for my
THF6A and my Wouxun. They are small, but, seem to do the job very well. The
Diamond SRHF10 will work fine with the HTF6A. For the Wouxun, you will need
to purchase a female to female connector, part number SMA-23 which you can
purchase from Ham Radio Outlet http://www.hamradio.com/index.cfm

--Earlene, KC9URE