From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:25:20 -0400
Why not email the person you got the email address for and see if that might
get you somewhere for starters. OK, you had one bad conversation with
someone, could be he has no clue, could be he was ranted and raved at
already by someone who doesn't know how to ask for what they want and he
just wanted to not go there again.