From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:26:52 -0700
Hey Steve,

I wasn't even aware of the TS 590 resources page. Thanks for the pointer.

Yes, I *think* I have everything in MMTTY configured correctly, but obvously
not. <rin> The soundcard dialog on MMTTY is not the moddel of software
accessibility, so I may have missed something.

I'll look at the resources, and keep poking around.

Meanwhile good luck in VAQP. If I hear you on, I will give you a point.