From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:15:54 -0500
Congrats Linda on getting your new callsign.  Now you can go on the air as
soon as you get your wouxun radio.  Good luck with that and with Echolink.

Yes, sometimes those other websites are a bit behind.  I tried to look up
your call after you posted your first message on Ham Data, but they didn't
have it yet even though they say they get the daily updates from the FCC
data base.
Harvey