From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:08:48 -0800
Hi,
I agree with you, Howard. If I ask a question on this list I know that someone with Amateur Radio Expertise will be a good source particularly if it relates to electronics. If you do not want to read something with OT or Off Topic in the subject line just delete the message.
I would feel very frustrated if we couldn't help each other.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;